What is Cryofacial ™
Cryostimulation causes rapid vasoconstriction and then the stable dilation of blood vessels and lymphatic capillaries, which enhances the nutrition of the skin and activates metabolic processes. An additional benefit of improved skin nutrition is increased penetrability of cell membranes.
Cryostimulation makes most beauty treatments more effective (facial masks, body wraps, injections, peels, microdermabrasion). An additional advantage of Cryotherapeutic treatments is their pronounced analgesic as well as their ability to relieve unwanted side effects such as inflammation and edema, which concerns surgical and thermal treatments in the first place.
A course of cryostimulation treatments also produces extended effects: it improves skin tone, blood supply and nutrition, promotes rejuvenation of aged skin and improves the state of problem skin. Cryostimulation has also proved to be efficient in complex body shaping along with the anti-cellulite program.
How Does Cryofacial Work?
The extreme cold temperatures used to achieve cryostimulation trigger the body to create the necessary temperature inside the body (an increase of 1°C to 1.5°C). The body uses sugars, fats and proteins as an energy source to increase the body temperature. Once the treatment is over and blood vessels dilate, the subsequent rush of blood flow increases metabolic processes meaning that the body breaks down larger molecules much faster.
Increased oxygenated blood flow gives the body more power, increases the revitalization of skin, organs and muscles, provides a rush of hormones and nutrients, relaxes muscles and transports negative substances away from the superficial layer. When exposed to extreme cold temperatures the body burns energy in order to change the internal temperature of the body, drive the increased blood flow around the body and support increased metabolic processes. For this reason cryostimulation supports weight loss and cellulite reduction.
It is clinically proven that the effects of cryostimulation:
- Causes 4 times higher lymph and blood microcirculation.
- Oxygenate and nourish the skin and subcutaneous tissues.
- Detoxes the body.
- Trigger a metabolic surge (even 4 hours after the procedure).
- Firms the skin and reduce cellulite by strengthening collagen and elastin fibers.
- Increase muscle tone.
Cryostimulation – Metabolic Surge
Cryostimulation is a new method in cosmetics. It is the application of extreme cold (up to -160°C) in the form of liquid nitrogen vapour on selected body parts for a very short timeframe. Cryostimulation triggers a systematic anti-inflammatory response because the body activates its survival mechanisms in order to boost metabolic processes.
Cryofacial treatment benefits include:
- Instantly noticeable results post treatment.
- Tighter, healthier skin.Increases muscle tone.
- The blood vessels and the skin’s pores open wider, therefore the absorption and effectiveness of creams is increased.
- Skin feels revitalised, fresh and rejuvenated.
- Brightens dark areas under the eyes.
- Treats problem skin such as acne and eczema.
- Rush of hormones and oxygenated blood supplies the skin with nutrients and from the superficial layer such as toxins and CO2.
- Instant analgesic effect (pain relief) from edema and skin inflammations.